PayCash Europe S.A was founded in 2012 and offers a digital payment platform for Mobile Payment, E-Money Solutions, crypto currencies and Voucher & Loyalty Solutions to serve every kind of business. Based on our own E-Money License (regulated by the Luxembourg financial supervisory body CSSF (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier)), PayCash is allowed to operate as your one-stop payment partner.
Since its launch, PayCash continuously improved its business offering by developing innovative solutions which are fully integrated in the high performance payment platform.
Jobs at PAYCASH.EU
We are a young, innovative start-up in the field of mobile payment. Our goal is to establish the new standard for payment processes on mobile devices. For the European market roll-out, we are looking for creative problem solvers to join our fast growing team.
In the following you see our current job offerings, please do not hesitate to contact us if you think that you can support our team also in any other department.
- Internal Auditor (full time)
- Ethical Hacker (full time)
- Inhouse Lawyer (full time)
- Customer Support Agent (full time)
- Technical Customer Support (full time)
or contact us for an unsolicited application
What’s new at PayCash
Recent news and and important information about PayCash.
- 16.01.2017»ePayment investment: Daimler Financial Services acquires PayCash Europe SA, PDF Press Release >
- 05.05.2015 »PayCash and Kraken.com about Bitcoin in the retail market at the 2015 EHI Card Congress, PDF Press Release >
- 25.03.2015 »PayCash announces partnership with Seed Investments Holding Pte. Ltd., PDF Press Release >
- 12.03.2015 »PayCash launches its Mobile Payment Solution for all cashier systems, PDF Press Release >
- 04.03.2015 »PayCash presents the new payment terminal for Point-of-Sale, PDF Press Release >
- 08.03.2016PayCash will be at the #execfintech in Frankfurt to discuss the newest trends of Financial Technology. Furthermore Dr. Jürgen Wolff was invited as a contributor to hold a product demo in front of international experts.
- 23. – 25.02.2016PayCash will showcase it’s cashier integration at the EuroCis 2016. The trade fair focuses on retail technology and is the perfect opportunity to show the advantages of mobile payment.
- 27. – 29.11.2015PayCash supports the London Business School (FinTech) Hackathon. The API of PayCash will be the basis for development of new solutions, parallel PayCash provides a team of experts on regulation and FinTech software development .
- 19.11.2015Jan Reinhart will speak at CARTES 2015 Congress. The topic of the presentation is “The Future Role of Bitcoin & Digital Currencies in Marketplaces”.