1. What personal information we collect and how we use it
As part of the registration process with PayCash we collect certain personal information which we ask of you (including your name, birth date, your address, e-mail address, telephone number, your bank account and credit card information). It is compulsory for you to answer such questions in order to enable your registration. If you fail to answer the questions concerning your personal information, the registration cannot be processed successfully. It may be that we also collect personal information contained in communications you send to us at times, such as when sending a request or notice from any misgiving/doubt, comment or problem related to this application or your PayCash account as well as information in connection with the usage of the PayCash service as for example transaction related information (amount, location, time) or information you provide to us in connection with surveys, questionnaires or marketing activities. Please note that PayCash will possibly use tools of third parties for the purpose of identity and possibly age-verification in order to discover and prevent fraud and money-laundering. You agree that the personal information you provide to us or we collect by other means, be used for authorized conduct of the PayCash system, to manage your account and to process payments in respect of all providers.
2. Forwarding of personal information
Your personal information may be forwarded to:
- our agents or contractors who support us in the rendering of services which we offer via the application, such as by the carrying out of measures for identity verification, fraud prevention, data analysis, the provision of support services or for other tasks. Our agents and contractors will use your information to the extent that it is required for the fulfillment of their functions;
- state and / or government authorities and institutions, but only if we are legally entitled or required to do so (e.g. because of a court order or for the purpose of preventing money-laundering, fraud or other crimes);
- third parties, as part of a restructuring or a sale of the assets of PayCash;
- other companies in the PayCash group.
3. Your rights
You are entitled to access and review the personal information you provided to us and as the case may be, make changes to such personal information, or to the settings of your PayCash account, at any time by logging in to your account on the PayCash website. You can also close your account through the PayCash website. If you close your PayCash account, we will mark your account in our database as Closed, but will keep your account information in our database. This is necessary in order to deter fraud, by ensuring that persons who try to commit fraud will not be able to avoid detection simply by closing their account and opening a new account. However, if you close your account, your personal information will not be used by us for any further purposes, nor sold or shared with any third party, except as necessary to prevent fraud and assist law enforcement, or as required by law.
Moreover, you are entitled to:
- (i) object at any time, for compelling and legitimate reasons relating to your special situation, to the processing of any of your personal information, except in cases where legal provisions expressly provide for that processing; in case of a justified objection, we shall omit to process your personal data;
- (ii) object upon request and free of charge to the processing of your personal information proposed by us for the purpose of marketing;
- (iii) be informed before your personal information is disclosed for the first time to third parties or used on behalf of third parties for marketing purposes; you have the right to object to said disclosure or usage free of charge; in case of absence of objection within 8 days after we have informed you of our intention to disclose your personal information to third parties or used on behalf of third parties for marketing purposes you shall be deemed to accept such disclosure or use.